The ZXP Series 3 card printer now includes a number of improvements and enhancements for improved printing quality and efficiency.
The following updates are available through a new firmware and/or driver release:
- The leading and trailing white edge space on the printed card is now minimized with the new V1.03 firmware. The ZXP Series 3 printer supports an image size of 1024 x 640 pixels to achieve edge-to-edge printing.
- Overall monochrome image quality is improved.
- The new graphical user interface (GUI), similar to the look and feel of the ZXP Series 8™ driver, has been added (via driver V2.001), providing a consistent user experience for the ZXP Series family of card printers.
- The new driver now has the ability to select “automatic card feeding” mode which allows the card to be fed via the card input hopper or the manual feed slot without any user intervention. Previously the driver had to be set for either “manual” or “single-card” feed.
- A new ICC profile is available to provide a closer color match of the host monitor and the printed image on the card.
Please install both the firmware and associated driver to obtain the above noted enhancements. The new firmware and driver is available now for download from our website at http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/drivers_downloads/firmware.html.